How to Make the BEST of Your Wedding During Covid-19
The question remains. With the reality that is Covid-19, how have couples across the India been making the best of their wedding in spite of the recent closures and social distancing? It’s highly likely that if you’re reading this article you’ve come here to find answers to this same question.
Below are a few solutions (and alternative tips!)
1. Opt for live streaming. Not only will this prove more cost friendly (and accessible) for your long distant family and friends, but there are still a variety of ways to make your virtual gathering all the more exciting. And while a virtual wedding may evidently hold its unique pros and cons, other ways you can make your big day exciting for everyone include hosting an interactive dance party, hiring a virtual DJ, and requiring your guests to wear costumes while on camera.
2. Send out a ‘’care package’’ to all your guests. This package can include fun gifts, self-care products, or even costume supplies you may further request for them to wear during the virtual gathering.
3. Go all out with your house decorations (or venue) and bring on . String lights (also known as fairy lights) and floral arrangements can make your private wedding feel all the more positively eventful!
4. Host a wedding drive by. Even seeing your loved ones from afar can amplify the mood of your big day. Have your family and friends honk their horns and say cheers as they pass by your residence.
To make things even more memorable, consider playing music as the hour rolls by.
1. Have your guests sign a virtual guest book. Or, send out attendance cards with a pre-addressed and pre-stamped envelope. Once you receive the signed version, bind the cards into a book and decorate!
2. Have fun (but don’t create any expectations). When it comes to your big day, and especially if your big day is scheduled during the pandemic, it’s especially important to go with the flow and find happiness in the little things. Social and physical limitations can make this even harder, but there will always be another day should things go otherwise.
#weddinglivestreamingchennai #marriagelivestreamingchennai #livestreamingformarriagecost #marriagevideolivestreaming #marriagelivestreamingcost #livestreamweddingcost #weddinglivestreamingchennaicost #marriagelivestreamingcostinchennai #liveweddingstreamingchennai #livestreamingmarriagecost #livestreamweddingprices #marriagelivestreamingyoutube #livemarriagestreamingchennai #livevideostreamingformarriage #costtolivestreamawedding #livebroadcastmarriagechennai #livemarriagevideochennai #livemarriagevideostreamingchennai #livemarriagewebcastingchennai #livevideostreamingformarriages #weddinglivestreamingchennai #weddinglivestreamingchennaicost #marriagelivestreamingcostinchennai #marriagelivestreamingchennai
Leave a Comment